Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anyone who has jess....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone find any flaws with her? Such as crooked eyes, one smaller than the other, wig problems, etc? Just curious....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya I'm worried about that stuff too..Does anybody have pics?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 27, 2007 11:36 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Jess arrived today, and the only problem I could find with her is her braids were a mess. I immediately took her hair out of the braids, and she looks much better! I'll post pics here in about an hour...

    Dani

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KitDollFan2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2005
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a probleme to, I have enough money to buy Jess now or wait till may to buy her in person which should I do.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the same problem with her braids, they were kinda messy. So I took them out and let her hair down last night. I just put her hair back in braids, and you know how it goes: you can never get it back to the way it was braided! The only thing that I noticed was her head was slightly tilted and that's of course just mine, but it looks very cute. Asides from that, her eyes and hair look fine. :yep

    IMO I would say pick her out yourself or have a PS pick her out for you, that way you can be sure you're happy with her.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 29, 2005 11:06 PM: Message edited by: my little jelly bean ]</font>

  6. #6
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    The braids on mine were a mess...drives me nuts!

    I don't really like her wig. It's too thin. And mine has a bit of a lump in front...but I'm sooooooo picky.

    Also...I posted in another thread, that I don't think she has enough color in her face.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If the braids are messy I will just fix them I guess [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 27, 2007 11:35 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right Jenny, she doesn't have much color in her face. I'll admit I was a bit surprised when I saw her because that made her seem a bit too pale.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Perstephanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was curious about the stepped part in her hair. I love to style my girls' hair, and I wonder if anyone has had any difficultly with this so far or if it's relatively easy to get it back to how it was? Does that make sense?
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •